Updates and Articles
Families: As we begin to transition to summer, I want to share a few articles and other updates with you. I will not continue to provide instructional information during the summer. All of the resources we have provided for the past two months are located on the website under Parents – COVID-19. We will send program updates and other resources regarding COVID-19 as needed.
Please let us know how things are going.
A few reminders:
- Parent/Student Journal – Due May 31st – Password: Spring2020
- Report Cards – Due June 8th – please upload.
- Registration for 2020-2021 will be sent in June
- Focus Groups for Parent Sessions – we will be sending an invite to several of you to help us design next year’s sessions
- Due to COVID-19 – all families will be re-invited to join Parents Challenge for the 2020-2021 school year, regardless of income (unless you do not complete the Parent/Student Journal – no exceptions.)
SACHS Foundation – For African-American student ONLY
We are looking for incoming 8th and 9th graders to join Elevate fka CPA (College Prep Academy) program Sponsored by the Sachs Foundation. If the program is completed by the student all four years they have the potential to receive college scholarships, laptops and other awards. There are monthly required events that the student must attend which includes paid preparatory workshops for the SAT/ACT.
The only requirement is that the student is African American, attends the required programs during the year, and maintain a 3.0 gpa. The link about the Sachs Foundation is below. If you have any questions/concerns, please contact me on my cell 405-412-4467. Feel free to forward this to any family/student who may have interest.
Here is the link:
Special Needs Students – Great Article
Sticking with Homeschooling – Download Here
For Kids Only – Activities out of Epoch Times – Download Below