Academic Enhancement Plan “AEP”
Traditional Public, Charter Public and Homeschool Families – Please use the following link to request funding for your scholar. We must have a current W-9 on file. Please read instructions on how to complete form. Academic Enhancement Plan Instructions – 2017
- School Signature Report
Elementary STEM Education
Paige and Paxton
- We believe that there’s a little STEM in every child that needs to be nurtured.
- We hate that early STEM is esoteric, hard to access and complicated to implement.
- We envision communities where early STEM is universally accessible so that every child can experience the joy of inquiry, problem solving, discovery and innovation.
Check out Website: STEM for Elementary
MindBuilders is a privately owned small business affiliate of Parents Challenge. Their purpose is to help children who struggle in school. They identify learning weaknesses and create one-on-one training programs targeted to reboot (integrate) the brain & strengthen cognitive (learning) skills! Results are highly beneficial!
Contact: Fred and Judith Hanke, 719.821.0268
Reading Success Matters – Ensure academic success for your child
1. Know if your child is performing at grade level—talk with your child’s teacher to learn more.
2. Two thirds of students statewide are not at grade level. Make sure your child is.
3. Evaluate and strengthen your child’s processing skills to help improve academic performance.
4. Processing skills include memory, processing speed, visual processing, auditory processing and logic and reasoning.
5. Strong processing skills make learning easier, faster, fun and more effective.
6. Weak processing skills make learning harder, slower, and less efficient.
7. Contact Gary Smith at email@example.com to learn more. Colorado Springs Reads
8. Help us to make sure every student achieves reading proficiency.
9. Award-winning online program available for grades K-2 to help your child achieve the 3rd grade reading-proficiency milestone.
11.Even if your child is proficient, spread the word to your circle of influence to help every student succeed.
Contact: Gary Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org, 719.357.8030